Oh, Alaska, you are so pretty and we can’t wait to come and visit you!
We are super psyched to see your beautiful National Parks! You have more than any other state!
- Denali National Park and Preserve
- Gates of the Arctic
- Glacier Bay
- Katmai National Park and Preserve
- Kenai Fjords
- Kobuk Valley
- Lake Clark
- Wrangell-St. Elias
We hear that the salmon and king crab are pretty awesome, too.
Our nerdy research points us to the following meccas of beer:
- Anchorage Brewing Company
- Alaskan Brewing Co (home of the Free Ride Pale Ale–a fav!)
- Midnight Sun Brewing Company
- Glacier BrewHouse
- Prospector Historic Pizzeria and Alehouse
Frankly, we are a little bit scared of those winters and the fun fact that there is 1 bear to every 21 people. But we’d love to see the Northern Lights some day. Did you know that they can be seen from Fairbanks 243 days of the year. Amazing. Right now, there’s not a spot in Alaska that we have our eye on to go steady with. Should there be? (Pssst: You might be able to sell Cas on Alaska because of all of the seaplanes!)